PORTLAND WITH THOMAS PENFOLD

It was 2013, almost 4 years ago, 
when I studied abroad at University of Oregon in US.
That was my first long stay in the US, but it was just only 3 months…

Eugene, the city where the campus
 is located was like a town made for University. 
The nature was beautiful, but it was a sleepy city,
so on weekends I visited Portland many times.

Since then, I love Portland so much 
because the people that live there are kind and have DIY spirits.
There are many cool coffee shops and famous skate park.
The one thing I hate is that it rains a lot… 

I visited Portland in February this year, 
it still rains a lot. Fortunately my homie Thomas picked me up 
by car so we went to the coffee shop together and 
smoked a lot of weeeeeeed (legal here) without getting wet hahaha.